Welcome to Englewood Ridge
In 2018, Englewood Ridge received:
A Booking.com Guest Review Award, scoring 8.8 out of 10
A 4.9 star rating on Google, out of 5
This very comfortable country house has spacious living areas, fully equipped kitchen, three new bath rooms, four bedrooms: King with ensuite, Queen, plus two bedrooms each with two twin beds, laundry, 32” and 42” Full High Definition digital TVs, DVD player, Stereo CD player and Radio. Attractive outdoor living with fully fenced pool and gas Bar-B-Que.
Located in the Lovedale district it’s just minutes from wineries, restaurants, horse riding and golf. Accommodation in the Hunter Valley for sipping wine in the glow of the setting sun, grazing kangaroos, a gentle breeze, a laugh with a friend and a feeling of utter peace and “joie de vivre”.
Most Searched Terms: accommodation hunter valley, self-contained accommodation in the hunter, accommodation rothbury, self-contained country house lovedale, best guest house accommodation in pokolbin.
Accomodation in Hunter Valley
Looking for accommodation in the Hunter Valley with a memorable difference? Just look outside and appreciate the splendour and beauty of the Hunter Valley. Englewood Ridge, surrounded by vineyards, is a beautifully decorated home designed to take full advantage of the superb views of the Brokenback Ranges and its own 25 gently undulating and lightly wooded acres.
This very comfortable country house has spacious living areas, fully equipped kitchen, three new bath rooms, four bedrooms: King with ensuite, Queen, plus two bedrooms each with two twin beds, laundry, 32” and 42” Full High Definition digital TVs, DVD player, Stereo CD player and Radio. Attractive outdoor living with Pet Friendly, fully fenced pool and gas Bar-B-Que. Self-contained accommodation in the Hunter Valley at its
- "We loved our stay at Mike's place. It was plenty big enough for 8 people and had everything we needed. The view over the trees was beautiful and the swimming pool was a definite bonus. I hope we can stay again."
Thalia P., October, 2019
- "Englewood Ridge 5/5. Fantastic accommodation for a group of friends or a large family. Everything you need is there, don’t need to bring a thing, (except your food). Very comfortable for a group to stay. Plenty of bathrooms, very comfy beds and plenty of room to entertain inside or outside. Very peaceful, quiet and relaxing, with beautiful views and kangaroos in the back paddock. Would be perfect for winter, with a cosy fireplace in the relaxing lounge / dinning area or in summer with air conditioning and pool. Our group of 10 had a extremely enjoyable and very comfortable three days at Englewood Ridge and we would definitely stay there again."
Ruth A., October, 2019
- "Had a lovely time celebrating my 30th Birthday with some friends at Englewood Ridge. House was perfect with lots of space, and the location was fabulous - close to so many vineyards! We also enjoyed the serenity in the morning looking out the back deck with some kangaroos visiting too! Would definitely recommend staying here :)"
Melissa C., October, 2019
- 'Mike is a fantastic host. Took the time to send through some details on local events that were on, explained things about the house before we arrived & was available if we needed any assistance. The house is a good size for groups with plenty of room for socialising. Best of all the property is within meters of one of the local wedding venues which was very convenient. Recommended!’
Aron T., October, 2019
- "We are a group of ten school teachers who chose Englewood Ridge for our annual getaway. It was a great choice! The home is large and spacious but still cosy and comfortable. It is in a fantastic position, close to many wonderful cafes and restaurants. We particularly liked the Deck Cafe. Mike was a very attentive and kind host- giving us many wonderful suggestions and advice. The home was well equipped, clean and beautifully decorated. We would highly recommend Englewood Ridge for a peaceful and enjoyable weekend away from Sydney."
Raelene N., August, 2019