- Spacious Living Areas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, including a Nespresso style coffee maker, a CaffItaly which uses capsules from Woolworths and Gloria Jeans
- Entertainment Facilities (32” and 42” Full High Definition digital TVs, DVD, Stereo CD player and Radio).
- Fully Fenced Swimming Pool
- Fully Fenced Yard
- Weber Gas barbecue suitable for roast dinners or grills
- Four bedrooms: King with ensuite, Queen, plus two bedrooms each with two twin beds
- Two double sized sofa beds (without linens)
- Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Three new bathrooms
- Miele Dishwasher
- Two Dining Areas plus Outdoor Entertaining Area
Mike the owner went out of his way to be hopeful and kind - and the dogs loved it! Great location and lovely fire - highly recommended for a weekend in the Hunter …
Elaine, August, 2020
Amazing stay! Mike was an absolute pleasure to deal with leading up to our stay, very helpful and accommodating. Our group of 10 had an amazing stay in this beautiful home in the heart of the Hunter. Will definitely look at returning!
Claire, July, 2020
Absolutely fantastic hosts and locations. Close to everything and super comfy Mike was instantly contactable and made sure our stay was enjoyable. The home is well stocked, new dish clothes supplied and spotlessly cleaned. Would love to stay again
Dave, July, 2020
A magical country getaway A beautifully kept, well-loved and welcoming holiday home. Perfectly located for long walks, bike-riding and wine-tasting. Generous and hospitable hosts. Accommodated two families of four and our two dogs very comfortably. We will definitely be back!!
Susan, July, 2020
Great stay! Great space for kids to run and play and good location to explore the region. Thanks Mike!
Susannah, July, 2020