- Spacious Living Areas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, including a Nespresso style coffee maker, a CaffItaly which uses capsules from Woolworths and Gloria Jeans
- Entertainment Facilities (32” and 42” Full High Definition digital TVs, DVD, Stereo CD player and Radio).
- Fully Fenced Swimming Pool
- Fully Fenced Yard
- Weber Gas barbecue suitable for roast dinners or grills
- Four bedrooms: King with ensuite, Queen, plus two bedrooms each with two twin beds
- Two double sized sofa beds (without linens)
- Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Three new bathrooms
- Miele Dishwasher
- Two Dining Areas plus Outdoor Entertaining Area
Make a Booking or Enquiry
Nice location to unwind. Beautiful view and it is refreshing to see kangaroos feeding in the morning
Alison, June, 2021
Mike's place is lovely - spacious and accommodating for a large family group and dogs, and with everything you would want for a weekend away. Beautifully situated - it feels out of the hustle and bustle, and yet is very close to it all. Mike was very kind and very helpful with getting everything organised. We would love to come back and stay again.
Donna, April 2021
We had a wonderful Easter at the house, spending time with friends and fur-friends. Thankfully the weather was still warm enough for the kids to brave the pool, and the adults under duress! Plenty of room for everyone or time out if needed and close to all the best of the Hunter region if you can be bothered leaving the house to explore
Michael, March, 2021
A nice place to visit the wineries and enjoy the hunter
Amelia, January, 2021
The property is very clean, tidy, spacious and beautiful.It’s a beautiful big house with a beautiful view. There are so many comfortable bed options. Our group of 7 had more than enough room. The linen, beds and pillows were all great quality and extremely comfortable. We loved the two living rooms, massive kitchen with absolutely everything you could think of, the three bathrooms and outdoor area. Often when we go away, there is not enough cutlery and crockery for all of us. It was a very pleasant surprise for us that there was more than enough of everything you could need in a kitchen. The huge dining table was also big enough for all of us to sit at together. The fire place and wood pile were also very well received. We truly had the loveliest time there. We have already started to plan our next adventure to Englewood. The owner, Mike was warm, friendly, helpful and very informative of what to do in the area.
Lynn Jan, 2021