- Spacious Living Areas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, including a Nespresso style coffee maker, a CaffItaly which uses capsules from Woolworths and Gloria Jeans
- Entertainment Facilities (32” and 42” Full High Definition digital TVs, DVD, Stereo CD player and Radio).
- Fully Fenced Swimming Pool
- Fully Fenced Yard
- Weber Gas barbecue suitable for roast dinners or grills
- Four bedrooms: King with ensuite, Queen, plus two bedrooms each with two twin beds
- Two double sized sofa beds (without linens)
- Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Three new bathrooms
- Miele Dishwasher
- Two Dining Areas plus Outdoor Entertaining Area
Loved this place! Has everything you need and plenty of room for everyone! Our girls weekend was awesome
Serena, March, 2020
This well appointed house and property was just what our group needed for some R & R!
Joel, February, 2019
This well appointed house had everything we needed and the swimming pool was a big hit with everyone in the group! We enjoyed wandering the 25 acres…The sunsets were wonderful to watch while sitting on the deck overlooking the Dividing Range!
Jillian, January, 2020
Thanks for your hospitality. You do have a beautiful piece of the Hunter. Now it's time to head back to the reality of work…
David, January, 2020
We had the pleasure of staying at Mike and Louise's place and we are really glad we did. It was a lovely escape with our children and dogs who all enjoyed everything the property had to offer. They even went above and beyond by supplying a lovely smelling pine tree for our Christmas celebrations, fantastic hosts nothing was a problem. We’ll be back!
Vanessa, December, 2019